Exhibiting at the EHC Bridal Expo – Plan early to guarantee your company a booth. There are a limited number of exhibitor booths available in each category, and categories sell out quickly. Booth location assignments are made by the show coordinator and are first come/first serve basis with priority given to repeat exhibitors.
Bridal Expo – March 19, 2017 1:00pm – 4:00pm
VIP Pre-show Workshops and Panel Discussion – 11:30am – 1:00pm
Set-up – March 18th 2:00pm – 5:00pm and March 19th 8:00am – 11:30am
Breakdown – At the conclusion of the Expo until 6:00pm
NEW CUSTOM EXHIBITOR PACKAGES FOR 2017
- For an additional $25, exhibitors can select the room location of their booth. Selections are on a first come/first serve basis and available only until December 2. Limited quantities per room.
- This year, the EHC is offering 50 Expo participants the opportunity to upgrade their standard Expo ticket to VIP tickets. As an added benefit to these attendees, the EHC is offering VIP swag bag items and discounts not offered to the general public. All exhibitors that have an item in these swag bags will receive additional online exposure prior to the Expo promoting your prize and/or gift. Appropriate gifts include: tiara, jewelry, wine glasses, photo albums, cuff links or other wedding related gifts.
- Want to receive additional exposure prior to the Expo? If so, upgrade your standard package and offer a pre-show giveaway that will be awarded to one lucky bride or groom through one of the EHC social media outlets.
- For the betterment of the Expo, the EHC asks all exhibitors to offer one door prize during the Expo but this year, exhibitors have the option to offer multiple door prizes that will be announced throughout the show. (LIMITED QUANTITY)
INCLUDED IN STANDARD EXHIBITOR PACKAGE
- A 6ft banquet table and two chairs (Event and Floral Designers can choose to have one 60” round table with eight chairs) (Linens not included)
- FREE LEADS LIST that includes: Bride’s name, address, email address, wedding date and services needed. Leads list will be emailed within seven to ten business days after the Bridal Expo
- All exhibitors that reserve a booth will be featured in EHC’s social media campaign promoting the Bridal Expo
- Exhibitors can offer discounted standard admission tickets to their current brides
- Exhibitors will be able to sell directly to the public at the show. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring products for immediate sales, sign contracts, accept deposits etc. (Just as you would in your own shop!)
- Company name listed on gwinnettehc.org for 6 months (up to 3 months prior to the Bridal Expo and 3 months after) with a link to your site