March 19, 2017
1pm – 4pm
Please join us for an enchanting afternoon as you see the pages of your favorite bridal magazines come to life and discover how to make your wedding dreams a reality. Whether you are planning a glamorous occasion or an intimate gathering, planning a wedding can be time- consuming and expensive- but by attending the EHC Bridal Expo attendees can ease their stress and lessen the impact on your wallet!
One lucky bride or groom will win the entire EHC venue for 9-hours for their wedding and reception. This prize is valued at $5000. Click here for rules and regulations.
Any attendee that completes a contract to have their wedding and reception at the Environmental and Heritage Center during the Expo will receive a 10% discount off the standard room rental rate.
For the first ever the Modern Luxury VIP Workshop will be held in conjunction with the GEHC Bridal Expo. All VIP ticket holders will receive double entry into all door prizes including the GEHC Grand prize, private pre-Expo exclusive workshops, VIP only gifts and discounts, entered into pre-Expo giveaways, a guaranteed swag bag and much more!
SCHEDULED PANEL & TOPICS FOR VIP WORKSHOP
- Mary Kay – Skin care leading up to the wedding day and how to keep wedding day makeup looking fresh all day long
- Red Carpet Event Planning – Budgetary planning based on priorities and your focus areas
- Savvi Formalwear – 2017 formalwear trends
- Phenomenal Food By Chef Holly – Creative ways to serve amazing food and get the most from your money
- Peter Togel Photography – How to pose and look your best and how to maximize spending
Please see below for our current list of exhibitors and door prizes:
- Peter Tögel Photography – A Bridal Boudoir Session photo session in their studio up to three hours long with unlimited images created – Valued at $600
- Livingston Productions – Love story production or Engagement/Portrait session valued at $550
- Studio 83 Wedding Photography – 90 minute engagement session which includes three digital images valued at $550
- David’s Bridal – $50 gift certificate
- Red Carpet Event Planning – $25 restaurant gift certificate
- Celebrations Profession DJ Service – $50 Off services
- Fonix Entertainment LLC – 2 Tickets to Medieval Times at the Atlanta Castle. Valid for any day except for New Year’s Eve and Holiday Shows – $110 Value
- Hampton Inn/Homewood Suites, Sugarloaf – Complimentary room night
- Lipsense – Lipsense starter kit – $55 Value
- LuLaRoe – LuLaRoe Leggings
- Mary Kay – 2-$25 Mary Kay gift certificates
- Sweet Stuff LLC – Decorated sugar cookies
- Your Travel Escape – Cooler
- J & J Catering – Gift Basket valued at $300
- Courtyard By Marriott Suwanee – 2 Weekend Night Stay with breakfast for 2 People. Valued $300
Check back as we announce more exhibitors and door prizes!