Fifth Grade Program Pricing
- Cost for each program is $8 per person (unless otherwise specified)
- There is no charge for teachers or staff with a valid school ID
- Minimum class size of 15 students is required
- Programs include 2 hours of instruction (unless otherwise specified) and can be customized to fit your curriculum needs
- For pricing information on combining programs, please contact the Registrar
- For pricing information on adding the Treetop Quest Adventure Course to your program, please contact the Registrar
The EHC strives to meet the needs of all our visitors. Please make staff aware of any special arrangements at the time of registration.
Deposit Payment Required
For EHC programs, a required deposit of $50.00 per day must be received within 48 hours of booking to confirm your reservation. For programs that involve the Treetop Quest Adventure Course, an additional deposit will be necessary to confirm the reservation. The remaining balance(s) is/are due at check-in.
Preferred Forms of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted
- Checks should be made payable to the Environmental and Heritage Center Foundation
Check refunds require six weeks to process.
Refunds are not issued for shortened programs due to late arrival.
Failure to provide adequate notice will result in forfeiture of deposit. Sixty (60) days notice is required for all cancellations. If school is cancelled due to inclement weather, every effort will be made to reschedule or the full deposit will be refunded.
Arrival/Check-In and Departure
Upon arrival, the teacher/trip coordinator will check-in with the Registrar. All other teachers, chaperones, and students must remain on the bus until contacted by an EHC staff member. Departure typically takes place within 15 minutes of the program’s conclusion unless other arrangements have been made with the Registrar.
Teachers and Chaperones
- The chaperone minimum age is 18 years old
- Teachers and chaperones are responsible for ensuring that school system behavior guidelines are maintained at all times
What to Wear
- It is recommended that visitors wear closed toe shoes (sneakers) for all programs
- Comfortable, outdoor, weather appropriate, protective clothing should be worn
Student with Medical Needs or Disabilities
Please inform the Registrar of any special needs, allergies and/or disabilities during the reservation process. The Center welcomes the opportunity to service all students and will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations for special needs upon request.